Monday, February 7, 2011

THIS WEEK'S MENU

MONDAY: Spaghetti and salad
TUESDAY:Pecan Crusted Turkey Cutlets, okra,corn and green beans
WEDNESDAY: Crock pot meal- Beef with Red Wine gravy /noodles, broccoli
THURSDAY: Fish, boiled red potatoes, green peas
FRIDAY: Spice Rubbed Pork Chops, sweet potato oven fries, fresh steamed spinach
SATURDAY: Pasta e Fagioli Soup
SUNDAY: Salsa Sloppy Joes, Healthful Potato Salad
I may not cook everyday or I may rearrange the choices but I will shop for all the ingredients. I usually just add to next week's menu any choices I don't fix. As I plan the menu I keep in mind ingredients I have on hand that need to be used, left-overs waiting in the refrigerator, and activities that impact the timing of each meal-ex: Wednesday's choice is a crock pot meal because I will be out during the day and we need to eat earlier than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment