Wednesday, April 23, 2014

CROCKPOT WEDNESDAY

This recipe comes from the THE CROCKIN' GIRLS SLOW COOKIN' COMPANION. When I saw it I was totally intrigued. I never thought of making pizza in the crock pot but I'm always open to trying something new. I think it would be fun to do this with the kids.

CROCKIN' GIRLS PIZZA
1 can refrigerated pizza dough
1 to 2 cups pizza sauce
1 to 2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 pkg. Canadian bacon
1 red onion, diced
1 small can pineapple chunks, drained
1 small can black olives, drained

Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Place dough in the bottom of the slow cooker, letting it come up the sides about 1 inch. Place sauce on dough; add the cheese and toppings. Cover and cook on HIGH for about 2 hours.
** The illustrations show them using a large oval crockpot.

No comments:

Post a Comment